Friday, February 17, 2006

The Gym: not much fun, but not torture

Quick post, since I'm at work. I made it through my first workout, and it wasn't too bad. I did 40 minutes on the treadmill, walking at 3.6 mph at a 10 degree incline. OK, so I kind of wussed out after 20 minutes and dropped it to a 5 degre incline. My legs need some time to adapt! According to the treadmill, I burned 575 calories and walked 2.57 miles. I'm heading back to the gym after work today. I think that going to the gym after work might end up being a really good option (except for the fact that the gym is PACKED).

Oh, I forgot to give my weight, so that I'll be able to track my progress on a daily basis:

Date: 17FEB06
Current weight: 275.5 lbs

Hmmm, kind of looks like Bridget Jones' Diary. Maybe I should add a line for "number of cigarettes smoked". :-) Nah, that would be zero every day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home