Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mike Huckabee in '08?

I've started paying a little more attention to the presidential candidates lately, and I had the opportunity to watch a good portion of the Republican debate on CNN last Wednesday while playing a rousing game of Fury of Dracula with Cody, Kalen, Spicer, and Max (aka Spicer Jr.). Primarily based upon my views on the economy, I tend to fall more on the Republican side of the political spectrum, although I would consider myself a moderate overall. At first, I was pretty interested in Ron Paul, mainly because everything he's been saying is so different from anything else I've heard. But, my attention has shifted recently to Mike Huckabee, former governer of Arkansas. I've watched a lot of online video of his interviews and debates, and I'm very impressed with how articulate he is. He has some very intriguing ideas, especially about getting rid of the IRS and implementing the FairTax. As a Christian, I've been very impressed with his responses to questions about his faith (he's apparently a former Baptist minister). But, I think that this is probably what pushed me over the edge into giving him my support: ;-)



I mean, come on, it's CHUCK NORRIS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home