Saturday, March 04, 2006

1:15am: Not a good time to be at Covance

It's 1:15am, and I'm still sitting at my desk at work. This has been a VERY long week, and the fact that I have to work most of the day on Sunday is an indication that it will be a VERY short weekend. No sense in delving into the boring details of why I'm still at work at this hour. Needless to say, I'm working on a very challenging project, and I'll be glad when it's over.

Not much else to report, except that we've almost finished getting Ethan's new room ready. It looks REALLY cool, and it's been a fun project for Rachel and I to work on together. And, Ethan seems to love it, too. We're planning on hanging up some Indianapolis Colts posters tomorrow, but he's already calling it his "Colts room". We painted on Tuesday night, and Rachel put of the curtain today and bought a nice rug. RD helped me assemble these neat storage bins for Ethan's toys last night. I would have done it myself, but the Communist instruction manual erroneously stated that the thing could be assembled with "just a Philips screwdriver". That was pretty much a load of crap. A Philips screwdriver and Hulk Hogan's arm torque, maybe. So, goodbye screwdriver, hello RD's drill. Ah, the joy of power tools. :-)

Time to head home and zzzzzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home