Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008 is going to be quite a ride!

Happy New Year to anyone who happens to come across this blog (all 3 of you)! This has been a pretty exhausting holiday for me, but probably one of the best in recent memory. We helped some new friends move into their new apartment, which involved lots of lifting, lots of organizing, and lots of driving the U-Haul truck! It was cool and rainy on New Year's Eve, which turned into bitter cold and snowy on New Year's Day. But, we got almost everything moved, and hopefully were able to help to reduce the stress of a quick holiday move. Plus, I got to give my arms a nice workout!

My week of intentional unemployment continues. I'm very excited about my first day at Eli Lilly next Monday, and I kind of wish it would just hurry up and get here!! It's been more than 3 months now since my first interview at Lilly, so I'm ready for the dream to become the reality! In the meantime, I'm trying to get some work done for Freedom Church. as well as getting some rest. Tomorrow, after helping Shane buy some sound equipment for the church in the morning, I'll be getting together with Mike in the afternoon for gaming, and Cody in the evening for (even more) gaming. Wow, sounds like it'll be a good day! :-)

Here's to a great 2008!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home